Everyone is a little loopy after a long break. Christina & I are no exception. Watch as we have a few laughs, teach you a few new makeup tricks and re-create Kate Beckinsales’ makeup.
You voted: We tried Kate Beckinsale’s look!
Posted by Us Weekly on Thursday, January 5, 2017
- Moisturizer: Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer
- Primer: Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation: Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation in Y415
- Concealer: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Neutralizer Colou Corrector in Apricot Bisque
- Concealer: Becca Aqua Luminous Concealer in Medium
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour in N.50
- Blush: Becca Mineral Blush in Flower Child
- Eyeshadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
- Maybelline 24K Nudes Eyeshadow Palette
- Incendio Beauty Eyeliner Potion in Witches Brew
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacker in water line
- Eyebrow: Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- Incendio Beauty Lipstick Potion in Empress