After my trip to Tokyo, I was more than excited to share some of the fun makeup I found. Below you will find a list of the products used. Tokyo products are in bold font.
- Moisturizer: Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer
- Foundation: Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation in Y415
- Concealer: Glossier Stretch Concealer in Dark 30
- La Femme Cosmetics Blush in Soft Beige at check bones
- Blush L’oreal Lucent Magique Cushion Blush in P2
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer
- Shu Uemura x Murakami Cosmic Blossom Eye & Cheek Palette Cosmicool
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacker. Top of lash line & waterline.
- Eyebrows: Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- Eyelashes: Frends Beauty D-Wispy black
- Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara
- Berrisom My Lip Tint Pack in Very Berry
- L’oreal Tint Caresse B06 Rose Blossom
Realized during filming I didn’t actually use 5 new products. So I will share one of my favorite makeup shops in Tokyo!
Etude House! Aside from having really gorgeous eyeshadows (I bought about 6! Not including what I bought as gifts.), they have many innovative products-one of the coolest being their ‘Tint My Brow Gel‘. A super cool product that you paint on to your brow, peel off and it leaves a great tint of color behind. Much like the Berrisom lip tint from the video.
Hope you enjoyed. As always, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out.