Jennifer Lopez looked absolutely stunning on the red carpet & during her performance with Marc Anthony at the Latin Grammy’s. We decided to use her makeup look as our inspiration for Facebook Live.
- IGK Beach Club Texture Spray
- IGK Down & Out Dirty Spray
- IGK Intern Flexible Hairspray
- DryBar 3 Day Bender Curling Iron
- Moisturizer: Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer
- Tarte Maracuja C-Brightener Eye Treatment
- Primer: Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation: Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation in Y415
- Concealer: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Neutralizer Colou Corrector in Apricot Bisque
- Concealer: Glossier Stretch Concealer in Dark 30
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour in N.50
- La Femme Cosmetics Soft Beige for blush
- Anastasia Glow Kit in Sundipped-Moonstone used on cheekbones
- Eyeshadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
- Nature Republic Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry (all over lid and under bottom lashes)
- Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette Papilla (or any dark shimmer brown eyeshadow)
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacker in water line
- Eyebrow: Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
- Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Champagne
- Becca The One Perfecting Brush-Used to buff out foundation. Can also be used to apply concealer, contour, foundation, blush etc.
- Bdellium Tools 940- Used for contour and blush.
- Smashbox Concealer Brush #5 (The one I have is an older model.)
As always, any questions please feel free to ask!