Jennifer Lopez looked absolutely stunning on the red carpet & during her performance with Marc Anthony at the Latin Grammy’s. We decided to use her makeup look as our inspiration for Facebook Live.
We tried the J.Lo glow on Us Weekly Video's Christina Garibaldi — watch as we answered your questions!
Posted by Us Weekly on Friday, November 18, 2016
- IGK Beach Club Texture Spray
- IGK Down & Out Dirty Spray
- IGK Intern Flexible Hairspray
- DryBar 3 Day Bender Curling Iron
- Moisturizer: Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer
- Tarte Maracuja C-Brightener Eye Treatment
- Primer: Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation: Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation in Y415
- Concealer: Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Neutralizer Colou Corrector in Apricot Bisque
- Concealer: Glossier Stretch Concealer in Dark 30
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour in N.50
- La Femme Cosmetics Soft Beige for blush
- Anastasia Glow Kit in Sundipped-Moonstone used on cheekbones
- Eyeshadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
- Nature Republic Single Eyeshadow in Raspberry (all over lid and under bottom lashes)
- Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette Papilla (or any dark shimmer brown eyeshadow)
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacker in water line
- Eyebrow: Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Dark Brunette
- Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Champagne
- Becca The One Perfecting Brush-Used to buff out foundation. Can also be used to apply concealer, contour, foundation, blush etc.
- Bdellium Tools 940- Used for contour and blush.
- Smashbox Concealer Brush #5 (The one I have is an older model.)
As always, any questions please feel free to ask!