You voted: We tried Zendaya's no-makeup look on Us Weekly Video's Christina Garibaldi!
Posted by Us Weekly on Friday, November 11, 2016
- Moisturizer: Kate Somerville Nourish Daily Moisturizer
- Foundation: Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation in Y415
- Concealer: Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer in Warm Honey
- Concealer: Glossier Stretch Concealer in Dark 30
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour in N.50, all over for a light, natural warmth
- La Femme Blush in Soft Beige for a light contour at cheek bones and under jawline.
- Becca Mineral Blush in Wild Honey brushed on to apples of cheek and then gently swiped upwards toward hairline/temple.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed in Opal to highlight
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
- Kat Von D Shade Light Eyeshadow palette
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blaquer
- Frends Beauty Eyelashes D-Wispy Black
- Tarte Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara
- Glossier Boy Brow in Brown
- Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Currant
As mentioned in the video, we used 2 types of concealers. Becca has a fuller coverage than the Glossier, and the Glossier has a gorgeous luminous finish as oppose to the matte finish that the Becca will give. Any questions, please feel free to ask!
All products were purchased for segments and professional kit needs.