Inspiration comes in many forms. Working daily with Christina, I’m often inspired by her wardrobe. For The Met Gala, that was no exception. Christina opted for a gorgeous dress from Laundry By Shelli Segal to accompany the ‘Manus X Machina-Fashion In The Age Of Technology’ theme.
I opted for more of a clean eye, bold lip look. Check out the video below
Our own Christina Garibaldi is going to the #MetGala! Watch her full getting ready process and follow Us Weekly Video for more star-studded style from the night!
Posted by Us Weekly on Monday, May 2, 2016
- Temptu Airbrush Foundation 006 mixed with Temptu Airbush Champagne Shimmer
- Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer in Mirage
- La Femme Blush in Soft Beige
- Sephora Collection Jumbo Matte Crayon in Cafe Au Lait
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
- Tarte Tartiest Clay Paint Liner
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette
- Hourglass Panoramic Long Wear Lip Liner in Icon
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Red Velvet